With fall sports finishing up, it will not be long before high school gymnastics season starts. As of now we are planning on a season. However, we are awaiting some important information from Ohio High School Athletic Association before we can begin.
We are waiting for several things to happen before we can start:
1. The yearly high school rules meeting for coaches and judges.
2. The updated gymnastics manual for high school.
3. Any other COVID 19 information/protocol we might need to do or put into place.
As with everything in this current situation it can change quickly.
Please make sure to sign up on final forms with student and parent emails. I will be communicating using using emails on final forms.
Items will also be posted on here as well as Facebook site JacketGymast. As soon as I know any updated information I will pass it along.
A couple of things to remember:
1. We will have tryouts: TBA
2. Things will look different then in years before.
3. Please be patient as we are all waiting for answers as to the basic questions.